I think I have entered the "hungry all the time" phase of pregnancy. I can't get enough food. Currently I fancy fried cheese on a stick. Random, I know.
Last week I celebrated my 30th birthday by going to Oregon with Mike. We spent a night at Matt and Angie's and played with Max and Chance, who are so adorable and sweet. While in Portland, we picked up Baxter's future ride, an Uppababy Vista stroller. Mike tested its durability by pushing Max around in it and letting him climb all over it, we think it passed. After Portland, we met up with Bob and Kae in Seaside and spent some time walking around downtown and on the promenade. While on the beach, we noticed about 50 dead smelt-sized fish and each made mental notes to not eat seafood at the restaurants. The weather was awesome, and hearing the sounds of the ocean is always so relaxing.
Tonight we have an ultrasound appointment to check how Baxter's growing. At my last check-up, my midwife said I was measuring two weeks behind, so we're just making sure he's still a healthy little boy. He's definitely active -- I can feel him turning, kicking, and hiccuping all day and especially at night. Thanks to all the activity and the joys of being big and pregnant, I'm only getting about 2-4 hours of sleep at a time which makes me exhausted for most of the day. 10 more weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment