Sunday, December 12, 2010

Diaper rash and Christmas gifts

I originally tried posting updates to the blog from my phone, but I see now that it failed miserably.  Consider this edit as attempt #2.

Baxter's first Christmas gift from the mail came from Tita Mila.  He shows his appreciation well.

Bax made it his entire first year of life without really bad diaper rash, but unfortunately his streak of trouble-free buttocks came to an end last week.  I came home from work to change his diaper and found welts, which later wept and sloughed off.  I think it was from our cloth diapers needing to be stripped, so he's been in disposables with rash cream since then.  As of today (12/13), it's pretty much all gone, but for a while I made sure to air that booty out.  One mention of rash, and Lola to the rescue!  She came over with super-cute briefs for him to wear so he wouldn't be dingle-dangling all over the place.  

Finding Nemo briefs
Daddy hugs make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment