Mike and I gave into the hype and bought something off an infomercial. We are tired of being fat, jiggly, weak, fat, and tired (did I mention fat?) and are the proud new owners of . . . wait for it . . . P90X and a doorway pull up bar. The pull up bar is in the door between the kitchen and the pantry so we can look at all the junk food we shouldn't eat while burning calories and building muscle (or giving yourself a back cramp, depending on who's doing the pull up). Just in the past week of having it in the kitchen, Mike has gone from doing three sad pull ups to five in a row. I, on the other hand, can only pull myself up a mere inch or two before I feel like my biceps are going to explode. We haven't officially started the P90X workouts yet, although we watched the introduction DVD last night while eating frozen yogurt. :)
Baxter has been especially intrigued by our sudden feats of athleticism and tries to copy what we're doing. I took a video of him tonight "working out" with Mike, I dubbed it "P90Bax".
No comments:
Post a Comment