Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baxter 2.5

It's been a long time since I last posted about our little family.  I started a new job in the Healthcare IT field and just finished my first quarter of my junior year at the University of Washington in Tacoma. Life has been busy, which is all the more reason to record all of Baxter's precious moments.

Bax is 2.5 years old now and super chatty.  I joke with Mike that he is such a Balogh since he is 1) a morning person, 2) quite talkative (I'm looking at your, Bob), 3) has a train obsession, and 4) has a sweet tooth.  He recently started singing songs, and his current favorites are "Wheels on the Bus" and the theme song to "Go Diego, Go!". He also has started "reading" books to us, which consists of him talking about the pictures on the pages, mixed in with whatever he remembers from the actual story.

Bax was also moved from the toddler room to the preschool side at his daycare, a change that he is absolutely proud of.  He tells me about how he goes potty at school (yet refuses to at home), and how he's a big boy since he goes to preschool and learned how to eat with chopsticks.  His current life goal is to be a fireman and "be big like Daddy".


No comments:

Post a Comment