Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so proud to be the mother of such a sweet and happy boy. He has taught me so much in the past three years in terms of patience and learning, but most of all, in loving. This was the card he made me at preschool. (Yes, I bought him a Doc McStuffins "action figure". We're supporting his interest in female minority physicians who have a penchant for medical equipment covered in pink glitter.)



For Mother's Day, I got beach-themed Lego sets from Baxter. They make me want to move to San Diego even more! Mike made us spam, eggs, and rice for breakfast -- Filipino comfort food at its finest. Thanks to Mike and Bax for making being a mommy such a fun job. They keep me laughing all the time. 



Happy Mothers Day also to my mom and Lola for helping to shape me into the person I am today!  To all the mamas out there -- enjoy our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment