Ever since we've been married, Michael has been telling me that I need to adopt a new wardrobe. From clothes to shoes, everything needs to be re-vamped. Inside, I know this. I hate all my clothes. I only resist getting rid of everything because it's so hard to find things that fit short, squatty people with bricks for feet.
During the past couple weeks I've bought several items of new things, mostly shoes. Michael has been my own personal Clinton Kelly from What Not to Wear, a show he's threatened to submit me for many times in the past. I think I've bought five pairs of shoes, some long sleeved shirts, and yesterday, a new peacoat. Slowly, but surely, I will rid my closet of things I've had since college, socks with missing mates, Christmas sweaters, bras that don't fit, and shoes that kill my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment