My 28th birthday weekend is over. I spent my birthday working at the hospital. The staff was nice and chipped in to buy pizza. They enlisted one of the CNAs to collect money from everyone but I don't think she knew who I was because she almost asked me to donate money too. On Saturday we went to Poulsbo, where Michael and Matt helped to build a retaining wall in the Balogh's backyard. I went upstairs and slept. On Sunday my family took us out to an asian super-buffet in DuPont. Also in attendance were my Uncle Teng's family and Kuya Mario and Ate Ellen, who looks like she's about to burst any day now. All in all, good times with the families.
I also got a new cellphone to replace my old one since I could only hear out of it if it was on speakerphone. I say "new cellphone", but really it's more of a downgrade. It's very basic -- no camera, no fancy pictures, no fancy ringtones. I decided I'd like an iPhone eventually, but will wait until the price goes down, the second generation ones come out, and/or I amass large amounts of money to pay for it. This little guy can hold me over until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment