Saturday, July 19, 2008

scion, scion, everywhere


Yesterday i spent numerous hours at the Toyota/Scion dealership in Bremerton against my will. I was dragged by my family who ended up buying two new Scion XDs -- a dark blue one for my sister, and a Hot Lava (limited edition color, of course) for my parents. I complained the entire time because the car my parents bought me was one I didn't get to choose. I wanted a raspberry Kia Sportage; they bought me a silver Toyota Echo (Roxy package, limited edition) with blue waves on the side. My parents have a thing for limited editions. The current car they own is a Scion XB in bright yellow, which was a limited edition color as well.

I think after the house is built and we've settled in, we'll trade the Mazda for a Scion. It's cheaper and has more space for future family members, whether they be children or dogs. Until then, I'll just have to paint some waves on the side of my sister's car so we'll be even.

No comments:

Post a Comment