Friday, August 1, 2008

antsy pants

We're 95% done choosing options for our home. We have our final meeting with the showroom coordinators on August 4th, and after that, no more changes. We're both excited for the house to build and move in. We've mapped out some of the room sizes with three sets of tape measurers just to see if our furniture will fit in the spaces we'd like them to. (They will.) All that's left is signing the final paperwork with our mortgage guy and getting the building permit passed, then it's all go from there.

It's probably premature seeing as our lease isn't over until September 30th, but Michael and I have started packing and stockpiling boxes for our move already. We're moving in with my parents until the house is finished. Michael will start at the Gig Harbor warehouse mid-August, so he'll get to save on gas and travel miles. He'll also get to hang out with my dad a whole lot while we live there. I imagine them playing Wii until their arms fall off. I hope Michael picks up on some Tagalog during the months we live with our parents too. I think the dogs know more Tagalog than he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment