
We went out yesterday for our quarterly run out to the grocery store. Before we left, I took stock of what was in our refrigerator -- three crab halves (from Saturday's crab haul in Port Orchard), lemon juice, a 1/2 inch of old milk, leftovers from last month, and shredded cheese that had morphed itself back into a solid block. Off we went to WinCo, which we both stated we'd miss once we move to Gig Harbor. On our way to and from WinCo, we tried to think of other things we'll miss about Puyallup. Here's our short list.
Since I can't think of anything else nice to say, here's what we won't miss about living here:
And even though the included photo has nothing to do with Puyallup and everything to do with crabbing in the rain in Port Orchard, I thought I'd include it anyway. Crabbing and harvesting other seafood around here is probably the most Northwest-y thing I've done living here.
* not
No comments:
Post a Comment