I wanted to jot down some of the funny things Bax has said before I forget them.
(Me, trying to encourage decision-making by holding up two shirts and asking him to chose what he wants to wear.)
Me: Bax, which shirt do you want to wear today? This one (holds up Captain America shirt), or this one (holds up Old Navy flag shirt)?
Bax, pointing at the pajama shirt he was already wearing with a tiger on it: Thith. (This.)
Baxter, in the dead of night, sleeping between Mike and I in our bed and after having kicked off all his sheets, screaming: COLD! COLD, PLEASE! COLD, PLEASE!
He was wriggling around desperately trying to snuggle into one of us for warmth. After we realized what he was doing, we cracked up and put his blanket on him. Silly boy.
And lastly, after I caught him thing to walk across tall steps tool bases at my mom's house (where he almost fell), I walked over to him. Before I could open my mouth, he looked at me and said in a mocking voice, "Bax! What're doing?!"
Tch. Kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment