No, I'm not talking about Public Displays of Affection.
I now have a Palm TX, obtained because of the sheer frustration I have at work of constantly having to look up my meds in a med book, which are chained to the Pyxis at work. It wastes a lot of time to have to flip through the index to find the page the drug is on, then find the actual page, then read...you get the idea. Plus it's annoying to be in the way of everyone else trying to access their meds because the books are on two-foot chains. Now I have the freedom to look up what I need wherever I want. I hope it works as seamlessly and as easily as I have imagined it in my mind.
Then again, with my luck, it'll probably fall out of my pocket and into a bedside commode.
No comments:
Post a Comment