
To the right, a shot of Michael and I on Christmas. I had to work Christmas Eve (7pm to 7 am), so our family ended up celebrating the evening of Christmas Day. We usually do everything after Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, but since I had to work it was nice of my family to re-arrange things a bit.
Since then, it's been work, work, work. Michael started school at Pierce College, originally intending on taking two classes (Biology and Design), but due to low enrollment his design class was cancelled. It was a bummer since he was excited about taking that class, and I was eager to see how he'd do with it.
I picked up my first bonus shift earlier this week, and promptly got floated to the Ortho floor. I've been floated there once before and everytime I leave PCU, something crappy happens. That night was no exception. Let's just say I hate it when people try to stop breathing on me.
All this work and no play makes me want to go on vacation. I know we just went to Tokyo a couple of months ago, but I'm bored in Puyallup. I keep daydreaming about moving, going on a trip, basically anything different from what we have here in our tiny apartment. Michael recently moved the furniture around which came out pretty nicely and gave our living room a renewed freshness. Our lease ends in September and I am literally counting down months until we leave and can start anew -- for me it will hopefully mean a new job, better hours (not graveyard), and a home of our own near our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment